Search Stretch Naked

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

5 Days until Bikini...

I felt like I was battling all day with my hunger, probably because I do 2 hours of cardio and 45 minutes of strength (3 classes) on Tuesdays. So, only between 1,400-1,500 calories was not realistic for me today...I usually burn 1,000+.

So, I kicked up the food in-take a little:

Breakfast
Whole wheat toast + PB
Coffee with diet hot cocoa packet

Lunch
Leftover chicken from tacos last night. I made a little taco bowl with the chicken, 2 corn tortillas torn up, 1/2 cup salsa, 1 TBS light sour cream, 1 TBS of shredded, reduced fat cheese. Would have had guacamole, too, but we were out. Boo.

Snack
94% fat-free popcorn
Diet 7-up (agh, I know, I never drink carbonated drinks but I just needed something!)
90 calorie granola bar

Dinner
Grilled pork tenderloin
Mashed potatoes (made with skim milk and a tiny bit of margarine)
Salad

Dessert
Blackberries

Yep, the mashed potatoes weren't the best, but Ad man made 'em and I was SO hungry that I couldn't stand it. I needed some more sustenance!

So...

Calories: about 1600-1700 calories
Activity: Boot Camp, Zumba, Power Sculpt

P.S. My workouts rocked today. I was so motivated and hopefully gave my classes a booty kickin'. Love my triple play workout day! Hopefully tomorrow the hunger will lessen.

No comments: