Search Stretch Naked

Thursday, May 6, 2010

3 Days until Bikini...

It was just me and Baby E today since Ad man left for Orlando. I was a bit weak today when it came to food. I was just so busy that I kinda grabbed what I could find. Still not terrible, but wish I was like 200-300 calories less. But, and this is a big but (not butt), I taught two Zumba classes and according to my handy-dandy heart rate monitor, I burned 1,029 calories. So I don't feel too guilty about the extra calories. Just hope that the difference shows up on the old scale.

My sweet friend watched Baby Elvis while I taught in the evening and I bought her a bottle of wine to thank her. Well, I didn't teach this morning and I was all lonely so I had half of a glass with a splash of OJ as I did a little work before bed.

So here's the total breakdown...

Breakfast

Whole wheat toast + PB
Coffee with diet hot cocoa packet

Lunch
Leftover shredded chicken from enchiladas, made a Mexican salad. Romaine lettuce, salsa, shredded reduced fat cheese, chicken, onions, cilantro and tortilla chips. [Gasp] Tortilla chips? Yep. I had like hardly any chips left in the bag, so I used all the broken little pieces at the bottom to act like tortilla strips. Not sure why I hadn't thrown the bag away, but it was a serendipitous discovery. I think in total it would have ended up being 8 whole chips.

Snack
Yogurt with granola
Pretzel rods (5)

Dinner
Turkey sandwich, dry, with whole wheat toast and pretzel rods
Wine with splash of OJ

Dessert
Granola bar

Calories: 1,700
Activity: Two Zumba classes (60 minutes each), total of 1,029 calories burned. So I almost canceled out all my food today

Only a couple days left. Hopefully I can keep the motivation :)

No comments: