Search Stretch Naked

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

4 Days until Bikini...

Hola! And happy Cinco de Mayo, again!

Today was a busy day. Ad man leaves for Orlando tomorrow and I busied myself with laundry, ironing, running errands for our trip and researching "travel with baby."

Baby E busied himself with getting into EVERYTHING. I thought we were all baby-proofed, but wow does he find the most random things around the house. Not sure where the heck it came from but we have sequins all over the house and beads. All these weird things like in the edges of the carpet against the wall. I guess the vacuum cleaner just doesn't get that stuff.

Anyway, I was able to not really think about eating much today. I think being busy keeps your mind and stomach at bay.

So, normal breakfast, Cafe Steamer for lunch and yummy skinny enchiladas for dinner. I did not have a margarita, though I REALLY wanted one. I figured I could spare myself the calories. Oh and I did have a skinny cow. I was just in desperate need of a sweet.

So here's the total...

Breakfast
Whole wheat toast + PB
Coffee with diet hot cocoa packet

Lunch
Cafe Steamer (I love the Chicken Margherita, well I guess I did have a margarita! Ole!)
Skinny Cow

Snack
94% fat-free popcorn
pretzel rods (5)

Dinner
Skinny enchiladas (3). I so only wanted to have two, but wow was I hungry. I just baked chicken in the oven (season with salt and pepper), shredded it, stuffed corn tortillas with chicken, red & green onions and a little enchilada sauce. I topped of the enchiladas with the remaining sauce and baked until bubbly. I garnished my little enchiladas with a sprinkle of reduced fat cheese and the smallest dollop of light sour cream. Wish I could say it was a dollop because I was being extra special good, but it
s really because that is all that was left! I'm trying desperately not to go grocery shopping since we will be gone for a week.

Dessert
Yogurt

Calories: Roughly 1,700 (more than I wanted, but note the activity)
Activity: Taught Boot Camp - burned 600 calories

Getting so close...can't wait to weigh in on Sunday morning!

No comments: