Search Stretch Naked

Friday, September 3, 2010

Fitness Faves

Why not take a little poll to kick-off the weekend?

Tell me:

What is your favorite type of cardio?
a) Boot Camp-style - kick your booty cardio
b) Kickboxing
c) Dance (Zumba or other cardio dance)

Post here...

Whatever gets most votes, I will post a video mini-workout of that style for you to do whenever you can't get to the gym! You can "stretch naked" with me anytime you want!

And P.S. I won't be naked. It's a metaphor, silly...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zumba!!!

Erin said...

I'm a glutton for punishment....bring on the BOOTCAMP!

VanTvah said...

zumba

Peachy said...

Boot Camp for sure. Love tuesdays and fridays!!

fittobewedjen said...

Dance....of course :)

Crazy Cat Lady said...

ZUMBA!!!!

Meghan said...

Oh, it's pretty split! I will post boot camp and dance. Stay tuned!