Search Stretch Naked

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Stretch Naked Q&A

Do you have a burning health/fitness question? Or a topic that you would like for me to research and cover? Exercises for a particular muscle group?

Ingredients that you would like for me to create a recipe for? A favorite dish you love that you want me to "makeover"?

Whatever your question or suggestion, post it here.

I'm headed to visit the in-laws and help them move, so need some things to fill my time on a 3+ hour car ride! Thought I could write up a few posts along the way...

What's on your mind???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I have one for you! I'm a Mexican food addict and unfortunately it's not too prevalent in New Orleans. The Tex-Mex places we have our super cheesy/greasy (though yummy) so i try to make healthier dishes at home. I make grilled-corn tacos with a tad of fat-free refried beans, shredded chicken, onions, cilantro, lime juice, a little bit of queso fresca. I believe this is pretty healthy and I eat it often.

But how do I substitute cravings for enchiladas and taco salads and chips and queso?? Any other great health tex-mex ideas?

JenDance1122 said...

I am always trying to find healthy lunches and snacks to take to work. I get bored fast but I pretty much have to "brown bag" it every day...which is probably a good thing! Any healthy/easy/yummy lunch ideas so I can mix it up?

Meghan said...

Oooh, all good questions! Look forward to the posts soon...