Search Stretch Naked

Friday, March 5, 2010

It's AMAZING outside

Well the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful...wait...scratch that. The weather outside is DELIGHTFUL!

Hello Dallas-ites! Did you poke your head outside today? It is absolutely AMAZING outside. Do you know what my first thought was when I saw the temp hit 72-degrees today? I though "I need to find a patio and a bottle of wine and soak in the early Spring."

But, then I came to my naked stretching senses and decided that I needed to enjoy the outdoors in a more productive and healthy manner. I went on two walks with Baby Elvis and then sat in my driveway in a lawn chair and played with the baby. I didn't drink too much wine, I didn't order something too fattening and I certainly did not sit on my butt - well except for when I sat in the driveway...

Anyway, I enjoyed the day in an active way! Do it! This weekend the beautiful weather continues. Go on a walk. Play catch with the kids. Have a picnic in the park (with fruit, veggies+hummus and a a whole wheat pita), then walk around, swing on the swing set...

Get active with your family this weekend!

No comments: