Search Stretch Naked

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dinner Time

I don't have a topic this evening, just wondering what you had for dinner? Was it healthy? How could you have made it healthier? Comments, please!

Ok, I'll go first:

I had grilled chicken glazed with BBQ sauce, Asian coleslaw (no mayo) and a baked potato. I have to admit that I added a little smart balance butter and a dollop of light sour cream. Then I had strawberries for dessert. I'd say pretty healthy.

How could I have made it even healthier? I could have 86'd the butter and gone with a little salt, pepper and salsa on the potato. Plus I could have added some broccoli to the potato or as a side.

Your turn! Tell me everything. The truth, please...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PB&J on whole wheat and a tossed salad with almonds and vinagrette

veronica said...

I had a blueberry banana smoothie, string cheese, and a few pretzels. Kind of odd, but nothing sounded good. :)

Belinda said...

I grilled chicken breast earlier in the day...chopped it up for dinner to make chicken fajitas, instead of eating tortillas I fixed my fajita in a bowl with a little bit of cheese and salsa. It made me believe I was eating Mexican food!

Meghan said...

Way to go! Sounds like you all had some healthy dinners!