Search Stretch Naked

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Burned 1,000 calories today!

So, I'm off to a great start with my new year's resolution! And I helped others achieve their goals, too. I taught two classes back-to-back this morning and am EXHAUSTED, and to make it even sweeter I burned 1,000 calories!

Did you get your workout on today? You certainly don't have to do two hours of cardio, it's a little excessive really, but Saturday is a great day to do your long workout. Weekday workouts tend to be a little rushed if they are in the morning or during lunch and we tend to be too tired to do more than an hour in the evening. Consider making Saturday the day to do cardio and weight training. Check out the schedule at your gym because weekend class line-ups are usually jam-packed with fun formats and convenient times. The best combo is a cardio class (kickboxing, step, etc.) and then a weight-lifting class.

I am really dehydrated, though. I drank two big bottles of water, but the gym was super humid.

That is my tip for the day: DRINK WATER! LOTS OF WATER!

No comments: