Search Stretch Naked

Friday, March 23, 2012

A worthy cupcake...

...well my dessert strike backfired, darn it. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and have LOST weight. Seriously? They did a sonogram and baby is tracking with weight and size, so that is good. But bottom line you really shouldn't lose weight unless you are super sick (first trimester nausea) or started overweight (not me). Occasionally people lose weight during the last few weeks because they are too full of baby and just can't eat.

The doctor said to eat more. Sounds like a good problem, right? Well, I sort of felt all stressy about it. I don't want to eat the wrong things. I want to continue to eat healthfully, but I guess my little sweets indulgences aren't all bad.

So, I found a worthy cupcake. Metaphorically anyway. It took the form of a free chocolate chip cookie at Target. E and I both had one.

And onward through the remaining 11 weeks of my pregnancy I go – pausing occasionally for a cupcake along the way.



Photo courtesy of Dimples Cupcake Factory in Frisco (Frisco Town Square). My absolute FAVORITE cupcake shop ever! Beats Sprinkles, Cupcakery and the rest. You can check out their website here: http://www.dimplescupcakefactory.com/ Can't go wrong with the cookies and cream or wedding cake flavor. Absolute heaven!

2 comments:

Kristy Dixon said...

And their lemon is to die for! Glad you and baby girl are healthy.

Meghan said...

I have to try it! I am going to get a bunch for when family is in town, so I had better give it a go! Thanks Kristy!