Search Stretch Naked

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Nike Fuel band...why aren't you mine? A desperate plea to Nike

You all know that I totally geek-out over all things Nike. I have countless pairs of kicks, oodles of clothing and now my current obsession is the can't-find-it-anywhere Nike+ FuelBand.


They sell out online just as quickly as they are put on Nike.com. My Nike connections don't even have any. And when I see someone post something on Facebook about fuel points or their new band, I sort of tear up {sigh}...

Ok so what is it?

Nike+ FuelBand is a fitness tracker that tracks your daily activity and converts it to "fuel points." Many activities are tracked and converted to points. Run, walk, dance, train, clean your house - and you earn points. It's a fun way to move more and work to reach a movement goal.

It also tracks time, calories and steps.

You link it in to your phone or computer and it tracks progress. And of course, there is a free app for the iPhone.

You can learn more here. But right at this moment you cannot buy it anywhere! I feel very tortured when I can't find something that I desperately want. I wanted to get two actually, one for me and one for Ad Man for his upcoming birthday {I mean but really more for me, I'm the one who is fitness obsessed}.

So what do you say Nike? You want to send me one to test drive and I'll write a review? I gotta have it! Furthermore, there are lots of reasons I need one:

1) I teach Nike Training Club
2) I almost exclusively wear Nike clothing to the gym (and often around the house, to the grocery store, etc.) It would match my fitness fashion
3) I'm pregnant and still rockin' my workouts (Preggo-athlete-style)
4) I would blog about it extensively and how it will help me lose weight after sweet baby girl is born
5) I REALLY REALLY REALLY want one!


Plus I'll make this very, very sad face if I don't get one.

And, yes, I'm blogging from my car. I am not driving, though. Don't worry.

Well, friends, if you and your shopping-savvy-self can find one, grab one for me. I'll pay with cash (of course), hugs, kisses and a special Nike Training Club drill named after you. Seriously.

Nakedly yours,
M

1 comment:

Belinda said...

great pics in the blog. Great picture of your sad face. I will keep my out for the Fuel Band in OKC.