Search Stretch Naked

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ok, seriously, I'm back. For real.

So a girl in my Mom's group emailed me tonight asking for a little "diet advice." And I took an hour to draft an uber long email with my opinions on refined sugars, carbs, exercise, etc. I got all fired up and am up past my bedtime. Hello, 10:07 PM? This girl is usually in bed and elbowing Ad Man to stop snoring by 9:30! And in case you are wondering, he is already in bed and yes, is snoring.

Ok, so while writing this novel of an email to my friend, I remembered my blog. The blog that I love writing. The blog that people always tell me they LOVE reading. The blog that is my passion in virtual form!

And I got all sad-faced over it.

I hate being sad-faced over anything, I think it causes wrinkles. So, dang it, I'm back to writing people. I will never FIND the time to write. I must MAKE the time to write.

I could give a list of excuses as to why I haven't written, but I HATE excuses. So I'll just tell you I'm back. For real. I'm going to post again. I promise.

And if I don't you can pinch me next time you see me.

Or make me do "sexy" push-ups in Zumba. You know who you are Zumba babies!

Or extra burpees in Nike Training Club.

Or...ok, you get it. You can call me out.

So, ok, now I really have to go to bed so that I can get my beauty sleep. Which is a big old lie after you turn 30...I feel like every morning I wake up and I look uglier - wrinkles are starting, bags under my eyes, etc.

But that is a different post for a different day.

Nakedly yours,
M

1 comment:

shannon said...

Glad you're back