Search Stretch Naked

Monday, May 23, 2011

I wanna Zumba in these clothes!

I heart funky, edgy and wild fitness gear. Like really love it. I think sometimes my classes think I'm a little too wild. Like when I wore red swim bottoms and a red corset with fishnets for my Valentine's week Zumba class. Here's the pic. I was channeling Lady Gaga. Thank goodness it's blurry.



Ok, so maybe not one of my better decisions (or fashion statements).

But I found some funky, yet still wearable gear that I just had to share. I SO wanna Zumba in these clothes...



I mean seriously, how cute are those shorts? Ack. I can't even stand it.

If you want to check out where to buy, check out this fab Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Todaboasf?ref=pr_shop_more

Wait, OMG, the cheetah-print! LOVE!

Ok, I might actually pass out now. CHECK OUT THIS:






I will take the chiseled abs and the bra top, please.



 GLOVES!! Seriously. It's like this woman is designing for ME!

I think the designer is a professional dancer. And I love, love, love her gear. Her Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/jmorco?ref=seller_info

Ok, enough swooning...

Nakedly Yours,
Meg

No comments: