Search Stretch Naked

Friday, August 20, 2010

Ingenious or Desperate? My latest sort of lo-cal treat

I'm trying not to eat unnecessary sweets. My mind says "you don't need it," but my taste buds say, "eat it!" I've been doing well for the past few days - no dessert, no treats, nothing sweet other than fruit.

Well tonight was my breaking point. And low and behold, nothing sweet to be had in the whole house! No skinny cows, no fruit popsicles, nary a 100-calorie pack. What's a girl to do?

Get innovative.

++=YUM, YUM, YUM!

I drizzled (ok poured) Hershey's chocolate syrup over the top of a 90-calorie granola bar. And then drizzled (really just a drizzled) caramel sauce on top. No fat in either syrup, but plenty of calories and sugar. I'd venture to say that I had 1 TBS of caramel and 2 of chocolate. So I had myself 200-250 calories of make-shift dessert.

Ingenious or desperate? You decide.

No comments: