Search Stretch Naked

Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Kiss for Valentine's Day


The big day is Sunday. The day for flowers, cards, love and CHOCOLATE. As much as I long for a big box of Godiva truffles, this year I have my sights set on healthier things. I came across the best gift idea. Wanna know what it is? Ok, let's play a little guess who. I'm usually made of chocolate, calorie-free and so sweet. What am I?

A Hershey kiss...necklace that is.

Men listen up, you can save your love's diet and make her swoon with a Hershey's kiss necklace. So sweet. They range in price from $49 for a basic sterling silver charm and chain to over $6,000 for a diamond-studded version.

Couple this with a single rose and you are golden. You will be indulging in other calorie-burning behavior for your efforts (if you know what I mean).

Someone should drop this necklace hint with ad man hub...I'm just saying.

Here are some sites to check out
Fancy Diamond Necklace

Standard Necklace

Customizable Necklace

It's also available in-store at Zale's.

No comments: