Search Stretch Naked

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Healthy Pregnancy

So why this topic? Well I'm pregnant with baby #2! Yes, Ad Man, Baby E and I are thrilled to announce that we are expecting a baby girl in early June! I'm calling her June Bug since we haven't decided on a name yet.

I know that many of you know this already from Facebook or taking my classes, you can already tell!

So, having survived my first trimester (whew the exhaustion and nausea were wild), I'm ready to focus my efforts on having a healthy pregnancy - via healthy eating and exercise.

Will I continue to teach? YES!!!! I am planning to teach until April. However, I will listen to my body and stop when it tells me to! I have started to modify my activity a bit. I don't jump as much in TKB and just demonstrate a lot of the drills in Nike Training Club. But, still going strong with exercise.

Will I teach after June Bug is born? Of course! Hoping to stick with my current schedule. I will keep everyone posted as my delivery comes closer! I should only be off April through August. Back for sure in mid-August, early September. I will have lots of great subs filling in, so stay tuned!

In the meantime, I am using oodles of willpower to avoid sweets. My weakness all the time, but especially during pregnancy!

I'll keep everyone update on my pregnancy and growing healthy baby! I'll post belly pics, too. I know that I love looking at other people's growing belly pics :)

No comments: